The whispers are true - Array is looking for a new team member. Maybe it's you?
As we say goodbye to Gerry & Jordan (though none could replace them in our hearts!), we are on the hunt for a designer with a positive attitude, a desire to innovate, and the chops to fit in with our wacky team. If you'd like to be considered for an interview, submit your resume with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job TitleIntermediate Graphic Designer
Job DescriptionResponsible for the design of graphic applications such as web design, collateral material, brochures, corporate identity and branding, and environmental graphics from concept to completion.
Experience3-5 Years of Industry Experience
Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design
Graphic Design Specific Skills• Proficient in: Adobe CS6 (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Experience in: web design, collateral material, brochures, corporate identity and branding, environmental graphics, from concept to completion
• Demonstrates strong typographic skill
• Attention to detail is essential
• Illustration skills are a bonus
Web Design Specific Skills• Demonstrates understanding of web design and user flow
• Experience with responsive design / mobile design is an asset
• Understanding of HTML and CSS3 is an asset
Personality• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn and take direction
• Team player
• Good sense of humour